Company credited for technology, KyungDong Pharm
Nacodrin nasal sapray
- Brand name Nacodrin nasal sapray
- Category allergic rhinitis
- Active Ingredient Mometasone furoate
- Rx/OTC Rx
Mometasone furoate 0.5mg
1.Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis, Treatment of Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis, Prophylaxis of Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis
2. Treatment of Nasal Polyps in patients 18 years of age and older.
3. Treatment of acute sinusitis
■ Dosage & Administration
Administer NACODRIN Nasal Spray 50 mcg by the intranasal route only. Prior to initial use of NACODRIN Nasal Spray, 50 mcg, the pump must be primed by actuating ten times or until a fine spray appears. The pump may be stored unused for up to 1 week without repriming. If unused for more than 1 week, reprime by actuating two times, or until a fine spray appears.
1 Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis
Adults and Adolescents 12 Years of Age and Older:
The recommended dose for treatment of the nasal sy
■ Drug Class